1) Admission to the school is restricted by school management regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct. it is to be considered a privilege and not a right. It is valid only as long as the student maintains the discipline and decorum of the school and is a credit to it. The school reserves the right to admit students only to those classes for which they have been found fit.
2) Admission is open to all boys and girls irrespective of class, community and creed. Those desirous of seeking admission to the school must get their names registered in the month of December.
3) A new students joining from his home or a private school must produce an official 'Birth certificate'.
4) A new student joining from a recognised school cannot be admitted unless and until his school leaving Certificate is produced.
5) Admission to class nursery will be done on the basis of an interview with the child and the parents.
6) Admission to junior and senior classes(K.G to XII) will be strictly on the basis of entrance test.
7) The school management tries to provide bus facility to maximum number of students. But parents must know that child will be picked up only from specified selected stops.
8) Bus charges will be fixed according to the distance from the school. But bus fee can be changed in the mid-session subject to the change in the prices of diesel/petrol and other taxes.
9) Fee will be changed for 12 months, irrespective of the month in which the child seeks admission.